EFFECTIVE. PAINLESS. CONVENIENT.
CryoSlimming uses thermoelectric cooling to freeze fat, causing the cell death of subcutaneous fat tissue without damage to the overlying skin. The 28-minute treatment begins with 4 minutes of heat at 40oC then 24 minutes cold at -8oC divided evenly across the treated areas. The destroyed cells then pass naturally through your body’s lymphatic system.
CryoToning helps diminish the appearance of cellulite and fine lines and wrinkles. The 20-minute treatment applies only cold therapy at -2oC causing local metabolism and microcirculation to improve in the treated area. This boosts your production of collagen which eliminates cellulite, tones the area, improves skin elasticity, and reducing pore size
This technology, combined with the initial heating of the area, intensifies the thermal shock while preventing any risk of skin damage. The results are similar to suction method but without side effects.
This is a painless alternative to traditional surgical and body sculpting procedures. In a sample of 100 individuals that underwent the treatment the average fat loss in the treated areas was 38%.
THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER CREAM, MASSAGE OR SCRUB. THIS IS NON-INVASIVE FAT LOSS AND SKIN TONING TECHNOLOGY
Decreases Wrinkles & Lines
Stimulates Collagen Production
Tightens and Firms Skin
- DIET – no carbs or sugar 2 hours before treatment
- WASH & CLEAN – wash and clean skin before treatment
- PROTECT – gel will be applied to protect the skin from the cold temperatures of the wand
- WASH & DRY – wash skin w/gentle cleanser and pat dry
- SOOTHE – apply a soothing anti-aging moisturizer to hydrate the skin
- HYDRATE – hydrate the body drink lots of water
- INFRARED SAUNA – detoxification in a 30 minute sauna
- DRY BRUSHING – for stimulating circulation, lymphatic drainage and exfoliation
Home and Group Services Now Available
Let your rememdy come to you for special treatments and group events. Combined with our organic spray tanning treatments, you can get a complete finished look at your convenience.